For your child's developmental learning and behavior
Our program is known for its work with children who are chronically ill and who have developmental and/or learning disabilities. Our psychology staff also provides assistance and support to you and your family as you cope with the stresses that relate to your child's condition.
- Adjustment to chronic medical conditions including diabetes, cystic fibrosis, celiac and crohn’s disease
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Behavioral problems
- Depression and anxiety
- School-related issues
- Weight issues
Additional programs and services
- Assessments for various neurodevelopmental disorders
- Neuropsychlogolical evaluations
- Psychological management
- System parent training programs
Contact us for information about current research that may be of interest.
Locations by city:
|Pediatric Specialty Care Discovery Clinic|
2512 Building Third Floor 2512 S. Seventh St.
Minneapolis, MN 55454