Through generous support of Lions club members, children benefit from advances in care for children's ear, nose and throat conditions. Welcome to the Minnesota Lions Children's Hearing and ENT Clinic at University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, one of the country’s largest pediatric otolaryngology/audiology programs.
Park Plaza Building, Second Floor
701 25th Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing, including stacked ABR
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Bone-anchored hearing aids
- Cochlear implants (All three varieties approved by the FDA for use..)
- Diagnostic-hearing evaluations
- Measuring signals produced by the inner ear Otoacoustic-emission testing
- Testing for electrical sound generation potential by stimulating the inner ear Electrocochleography
- Facial-nerve testing (Electroneuronography)
- Hearing aids, fittings and dispensing
- Tinnitus evaluations and prescription of noise generators
- Vestibular evaluations
Patients and visitors may park in the Blue surface lot located next to the Park Plaza Building off 7th Avenue South, or in the underground Gold valet ramp. Rates for both are the same. Take your ticket for patient-rate validation.
Navigating to the Minnesota Lions Children's Hearing and ENT Clinic
If you have parked in the Blue lot, walk through the building toward the main entrance. If you have parked in the Gold ramp, follow the tunnel to the Park Plaza Building. The elevator is by the stair well; take the elevator to the second floor.
Meet your care team
|Barbara Friedman, AuD, CCC-A, FAAA|
|Kristin E. Gravel, AuD, FAAA, CCC-A|
|Jessica Spratt, Au.D. F-AAA|
|Jennifer Ward, AuD, FAAA|
|Lisa Schimmenti, MD|
Pediatrician and Clinical Geneticist
|Bazak Sharon, MD|
Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician and Hospitalist
|Christopher Boys, PhD, LP |
News and events
Creating community among families who have children with hearing loss
First Tuesday of each month
9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital - Main Lobby
Family Resource Center and Children's Library
Coffee * Childcare * Connections
Free childcare and light refreshments offered on-site
No RSVP needed - just come join us!
Sponsored by Fairview Audiology/Aural Rehab and Lions Children's Hearing & ENT Clinic