Providers from University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital bring their expertise to you living in the Maple Grove area. As Minnesota’s most experienced academic hospital, research discovery and success is joined with the convenience of bringing you a clinic closer to home.
14500 99th Ave N
Maple Grove MN 55369
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fairview Pharmacy — Maple Grove
Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center, Level 1
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Eyes/Vision (Ophthalmology)
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Heart Center
- Hematology & Oncology
- Imaging and Radiology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Neonatal (NICU) Follow-Up Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Surgery (General and Thoracic)
- Weight Management
- Providers on your care team at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital specialize in more than a dozen areas of expertise right here in Maple Grove.
- Free parking is available in the surface lot outside the clinic building.
Meet your care providers in these specialties
|John Bass, MD|
Pediatric Cardiologist: Co-Director, The Heart Center
|Alexis Maciej, MS, RN, CNP|
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
|Karim Thomas Sadak, MD, MPH, MSE|
|Abby Meyer, MD|
|Claudia Fox, MD, MPH|
Pediatric Bariatrician, Director of Weight Management Program