Is your child dealing with issues related to the face or palate? If so, we’re here to provide options to address your child’s unique circumstances. As leaders in academic medicine, our providers are making technological advances, working effectively with cleft palate and craniofacial conditions.
The Craniofacial Center
6-296 Moos Tower
515 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
We’ll put together a team of interdisciplinary providers, all dedicated to your child’s needs. We take a family-centered approach, because we know that works best when dealing with facial and dental issues. One of the first things we’ll do is meet together with you to give you full information about the diagnosis, treatment options and priorities, and potential long term care needs.
You will see the results of our state-of-the-art diagnostic services such as 3D reconstruction models and advanced analysis of speech disorders. We welcome individual meetings too, including prenatal and pre-adoption consultations.
To request an appointment, click the red button on the left sidebar, or ask your child’s physician for a referral.
We treat the following medical diagnoses as well as others:
• Cleft lip and cleft palate
• Velocardiofacial Syndrome (VCFS) / DiGeorge Syndrome / 22q11.2 Deletion and Duplication Syndrome
• Pierre Robin Sequence (small mandible/jaw bone)
• Congenital and acquired velopharyngeal dysfunction (nasal speech)
• Structural speech disorders
• Severe malocclusion (misalignment of teeth)
• Craniofacial genetic and non-genetic conditions including:
o Treacher Collins
o Apert’s syndrome
o Crouzon syndrome
• Severe facial or dental anomalies related to
o Radiation treatment