The new University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital features a new space for Pediatric Sedation that provides both inpatient and outpatient sedation services with improved scheduling and access.
Features of the new unit include:
- A calming, child and family-friendly environment that consists of eleven private treatment rooms and two large procedure rooms.
- Expanded business hours, 6:30a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a full-time Child Family Life Specialist available for patients and families.
- The expertise of pediatric anesthesiologists and other providers who are leaders in pediatric sedation in Minnesota and across the nation.
- The full spectrum of sedation services to match the needs of our patients.
- One-stop shop for pediatric sedation with easy scheduling and access for our patients and referring providers.