Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Honors 143 University of Minnesota Health PhysiciansUniversity of Minnesota Health is proud to announce that 143 of our physicians representing 41 specialties were named "Top Doctors" by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine. See the list.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital ranks among nation's best!U.S. News & World Report recognizes hospital in three specialties.
Learn more about the rankings.
The return of your best detailer.An ordinary moment made possible by an
extraordinary medical breakthrough.
Learn more about the new University of Minnesota Health brand.
Board of Regents Approves our New Name!Together, University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Children's Hospital provide patients innovative, high quality health care.
Find out more
A New Kidney for RaeganAt 11-month, Raegan's family was faced with horrible news. "There's nothing else we can do here". Complications during birth had resulted in complete renal shutdown and now Raegan's treatment was losing its effect. Doctors were able to give her the kidney transplant she needed.
Read Raegan's story
Doctors Build Aulana a New SpineAulana was born without a complete backbone. Because she wasn't able to use her legs, she learned to get around by walking on her hands.
Doctors are rebuilding her spine, which allows her tiny torso to grow and make room for her internal organs.
Read Aulana's story
Cancer cured for KurtAt age 13, Kurt wanted to spend his summer vacation like many kids - hanging out with friends. Instead, he was diagnosed with lyphoblastic lymphoma and immediately started chemotherapy treatment. Now age 22, Kurt is enjoying life cancer free.
Read Kurt's story
Find Doctors & Providers
As a top-in-the-nation academic hospital, our doctors and providers bring their research discoveries to patients in the hospital and clinics. The best medicine has to offer is right here in your community.
News and Stories
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine honors 143 University of Minnesota Health physicians
- University of Minnesota Children's Hospital ranks among nation's best, according to US News & World Report
- Introducing our new name:
University of Minnesota Health
- Florida State’s coach Jimbo Fisher and Kidz 1st Fund Chairwoman, Candi Fisher, are raising awareness for Fanconi Anemia after their son’s diagnosis. Watch them on CNN and the Today Show
- Heart Center Update, Fall 2013. Highlights of our patients, programs and services
- Award Recognition: "2013 Leaders in Health Care - Education and Workforce Development" given to Dept. of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School